Win The Heart of A Millennial
by Michael Lam | Jul 05, 2015
Millennials are a very interesting generation. Only recently we have given Generation Y the Millennial nickname, referring to the ways in which the turn of the century has impacted today’s youth. We were not quick to give this name to them because people were still learning about the Millennials’ defining characteristics. They are more conservative yet confident in their ways. They are technically sound and very quick to get data and they expect you to be at their level.
Acting as a trusted agent is important for those hoping to relate to the Millennial generation, and it’s equally vital that you excel in areas below. A full detail of each can be found in another article that goes further in depth, found here “Mind of a Millennial Home buyer”
- Owning a Smart Phone is essential
- Strong and fast communicator via
- Prompt response times, ranging from 24 hours for email and phone calls, and 30 minutes for text messages
- Be an information synthesizer
- Help buyers consume vast amount of information quickly and easily
- Be analytical and informative
- Provide stats that adds credibility to your advice
- Show stats on homes, region, etc
- Know your market!
Now that you got the playbook, go execute and impress a Millennial! Don’t forget to subscribe to RealEstateWhisper.com . Click on the button at top right of screen, [Subscribe]. Thanks and leave a comment. We love hearing from our readers.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.